The quickJump Free Fall Device uses our eddy current magnetic braking technology to provide an exciting "free fall" experience. The quickJump can be used in a variety of applications, including platform egress and a "leap of faith." Or... just JUMP! Pricing and ordering info here..
The quickJump Free Fall Device gives riders the sensation of a "free fall" while safely lowering them to the ground. The quickJump employs our eddy current magnetic braking technology to provide many benefits to operators and riders:
- Consistently fun descent: The self-regulating braking system has minimal variation in the descent rate of a child (at 35 lb/16 kg min.) and an adult (at 285 lb/130 kg max).
- Simple to install and easy to relocate: Compact modular unit designed to be hung from a top anchor. The quickJump can be moved easily to various locations. The only limitation is your imagination.
- High throughput at a low cost: The quickJump is a great revenue-generating attraction. The quickJump retracts quickly and safely, allowing for more throughput than other free fall devices. Maximum throughput on the standard quickJump is 1 person every 40 seconds, or 90 people per hour. At an introductory price of € 2.895,=, quickJump is also much more affordable to own, operate and maintain, providing a high ROI relative to the competition. You can earn back the purchase price in as little as a few hours of operation!
- Reliability with no sacrificial wear parts: Non-contacting magnetic technology with a reliable self-regulating backup system.
- Easy to maintain: Other than regular self-inspection, the quickJump only requires an affordable annual recertification. Webbing is durable and field replaceable. Other devices require cycle counts, spring replacement and costly maintenance.
The quickJump Free Fall Device is modular and compact, allowing it to be installed in almost any high location. There are endless possibilities for including a quickJump Free Fall attraction in your facility.
The only limitation is your imagination.
Because of the ease of installation, you can keep your attraction fresh by moving the quickJump or modifying the attraction as needed.